Indoor bin is doing great! I've added water twice (6 cups the first time as it was too dry and worms were starting to leave. Second time only 2 cups in one bin- one side was a little drier than the other.) and am carefully monitoring the bottom of the bin to ensure its not pooling water. I've aerated the bin twice and try to move the wetter stuff from the bottom up to help the bin self regulate.
The wetter bins have brought a few more fungus gnats. The fly paper up is collecting a lot of them and I will probably add one more over the bin. I'm experimenting with the window fly paper and today put one inside my bin to see if that helps. It's in the bin that's only half full and the worms don't really crawl the sides in this one. It's mostly Euros but does have a few reds.
In both bins there is a burlap bag on top to help absorb the moisture. The one in my bigger bin is getting pretty damp (i just added the burlap bag in the other bin whereas the wet one has been in there for 3 months) so I added an egg crate on top to help with condensation. The baby worms love to play in the condensation on the lid so we will see what they think of this new addition.
I also have a coffee mug of apple cedar vinegar in the room and it collected about 20 bugs in the last week. Some were a bit longer and thinner than the finals gnats and fruit flies but am not sure what they are.