My mother-in-law gave me some shrimp shells the other day for my worm bin. I went online to search for information related to the contents of the shells, but didn't really get anywhere. Other than the smell (I'm planning to crush 'n grind anyway) is there anything else I should be worried about? I would just throw it in and see what it does, but I'm not familiar with seafood enough to take that risk. If anyone has had success with it, and there is little concern for toxicity i.e. mercury, shoot me a reply. I can get plenty of it, but I've always been a purist about feedstock since I have them indoors. Thanks.