vermicomposters.com

Vermicomposting, worm bin, composting with worms community and forums

Peter Smith's Discussions (200)

Discussions Replied To (200) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, it's studies like that where you really need the details.  If they are just lo…"

Peter Smith replied Mar 11 to Effectiveness of castings as fertilizer

21 14 hours ago
Reply by George

"That would be the 'easy roll' http://www.ecoyardfarming.com/ezwormcomposter/ As Thu…"

Peter Smith replied Mar 4 to Which Bin for Mom? (Ideas, please?)

11 Mar 4
Reply by Peter Smith

"I'd recommend the Worm Inn also just because it's so easy to use (on top of other th…"

Peter Smith replied Mar 1 to Which Bin for Mom? (Ideas, please?)

11 Mar 4
Reply by Peter Smith

"It's not unusual to get crawlers like that, especially in new bins.  You can get mor…"

Peter Smith replied Feb 20 to Starting a worm farm

14 Feb 22
Reply by Connie

"HA!, well you're off to a good start then :).  If you havent' checked out his video…"

Peter Smith replied Feb 20 to Starting a worm farm

14 Feb 22
Reply by Connie

"Here's a good site for browsing around for info so you can look around and find info…"

Peter Smith replied Feb 19 to Starting a worm farm

14 Feb 22
Reply by Connie

"Maybe ask around here or a garden club (not the store) for a good one.  Kits are a b…"

Peter Smith replied Feb 18 to What Are The Best Ingredients for Top Quality Castings??

44 Apr 7
Reply by Patricia

"Yeah, I must admit I try and go during the slack time and try and find a supervisor…"

Peter Smith replied Feb 18 to What Are The Best Ingredients for Top Quality Castings??

44 Apr 7
Reply by Patricia

"Just curious, any particular reason for the acid loving plants?  Is it what's alread…"

44 Apr 7
Reply by Patricia

"I'm in the boat of not really caring that much.  As others have mentioned, depends o…"

Peter Smith replied Feb 17 to What Are The Best Ingredients for Top Quality Castings??

44 Apr 7
Reply by Patricia

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Steven Chow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service