vermicomposters.com

Vermicomposting, worm bin, composting with worms community and forums

Steve Lambert's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"Many thanks Steven for dealing with the spammers.  The members of this site have so…"

Steve Lambert replied Jan 1, 2015 to Hello / Shout-outs thread.

313 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by Steve Lambert

"Janet, I have been dealing with a very similar situation and what I did was gently b…"

Steve Lambert replied Jun 1, 2014 to White fungus overtaking the bin

15 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Martin

"My worm bins seem to contain enough "food" after I've stopped feeding them for a per…"

Steve Lambert replied Feb 9, 2014 to Cold weather = lack of food stock

5 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Bob Williams

"Merry Christmas Stefaan, and to all you vermicomposters of the world! May we all con…"

Steve Lambert replied Dec 25, 2013 to Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to each and every one of you.

16 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Kenny Walters

"Yeah, I use the prior years leaves too as they are moist, and usually decomposed to…"

Steve Lambert replied Nov 17, 2013 to Moisture levels at bottom of bin

7 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Steve Lambert

"For the past 3 years I've fed pumpkin and leaves to my worms during the Fall and Win…"

Steve Lambert replied Nov 14, 2013 to Moisture levels at bottom of bin

7 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Steve Lambert

"Don't remember where I grabbed this file from, but it is "official" opinion from our…"

Steve Lambert replied Nov 5, 2013 to Eisenia Andrei???

30 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Sue

"If I had your ingredients (1 brown, the leaves, and 2 greens, the grass and the UCG)…"

Steve Lambert replied Oct 4, 2013 to Composting leaves with worms, moles, and cold weather.

4 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Daniel J Kline

"Hey Victor, Nice shed and big worm bin.  A couple of comments... sheds can get prett…"

Steve Lambert replied May 16, 2013 to pre-composting my food scraps with horse manure in a 18gal tote question.

11 May 18, 2013
Reply by Victor Pagan

"You add all that into your worm bins?  I'm assuming you sprinkle in small quantities…"

Steve Lambert replied May 6, 2013 to Newbie-Shredding size and other newb questions

11 May 7, 2013
Reply by Harry Lightball

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Steven Chow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service