vermicomposters.com

Vermicomposting, worm bin, composting with worms community and forums

Woo's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I doubt it would hurt the worms, but why take the chance. If you have multiple boxes…"

Woo replied Nov 17, 2011 to I would like to know what other people find to be the worms most popular and distasteful food.

187 Mar 27
Reply by Jerilynn Walton

"Hey Garbage Guru, Pat, and Susan, Thanks for your comments on this topic. I am in ag…"

Woo replied Jan 3, 2011 to How long can worm compost be stored?

12 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Beth J

"Thanks, I am going to try a big clump of cat hair as an experiment. I plan to take p…"

Woo replied Jan 31, 2010 to I would like to know what other people find to be the worms most popular and distasteful food.

187 Mar 27
Reply by Jerilynn Walton

"My cat sheds like crazy. Will worms eat cat hair, and will it decompose. I put some…"

Woo replied Jan 30, 2010 to I would like to know what other people find to be the worms most popular and distasteful food.

187 Mar 27
Reply by Jerilynn Walton

"Recently I put in the leftovers from a cooked spaghetti squash in my African Nightcr…"

Woo replied Sep 8, 2009 to I would like to know what other people find to be the worms most popular and distasteful food.

187 Mar 27
Reply by Jerilynn Walton

"KJ - Thanks for the tip with the lights. I will try that next time I set up a bin wi…"

Woo replied Aug 2, 2009 to I would like to know what other people find to be the worms most popular and distasteful food.

187 Mar 27
Reply by Jerilynn Walton

"Hey KJ, Did you have trouble with the Euros trying to escape from the box when you s…"

Woo replied Jul 31, 2009 to I would like to know what other people find to be the worms most popular and distasteful food.

187 Mar 27
Reply by Jerilynn Walton

"I also use apple vinegar and little dish washing soap in my trap. It works for a lon…"

Woo replied Jul 29, 2009 to I would like to know what other people find to be the worms most popular and distasteful food.

187 Mar 27
Reply by Jerilynn Walton

"Because of the large volume of the husks I usually put them in my outside worm bin.…"

Woo replied Jul 27, 2009 to I would like to know what other people find to be the worms most popular and distasteful food.

187 Mar 27
Reply by Jerilynn Walton

"Dan, This happens frequently in my worm boxes when I do not break up the egg shell.…"

Woo replied Jul 26, 2009 to I would like to know what other people find to be the worms most popular and distasteful food.

187 Mar 27
Reply by Jerilynn Walton

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Steven Chow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service